TICKETS PURCHASING TERMS
- By purchasing a Ticket of the Event (including the purchase through the Sales Platform) you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set forth herein.
- A valid Ticket of any type gives the right to provide the referring Services (e.g. Hotel accomodation or entering / attending an event) to the Ticket holder, at the relevant date and at the relevant times as stated in the Ticket provided that the holder accepts and complies with the operating conditions of the venue where the Ticket Services are provided (e.g. the regulation of the Hotel) and / or the rules of conduct of the Experience, especially of the health protocols that have entered into force and are applied in the premises where the Services are provided due to COVID-19.It is recommended before buying a Ticket, to be informed about the operating conditions of the Hotels and other places where the Experiences will take place. The provision of the service to the holder means the unconditional acceptance of the Terms hereof and the operating conditions of the Hotels and the infrastructures where the Services are offered. Notwithstanding the term 9 herein, the Ticket is not resold, exchanged or transferred. In this case, the Ticket becomes invalid without refunding the fee to its holder. The Ticket, in any way purchased, can be canceled by the holder up to 24 hours before the date of arrival at the Hotel or the date of the provision of the Experience, entitled the holder to a refund. For example, if the date of arrival or provision of the Experience is on 04.11.2022 then the holder can cancel before 12 am of the previous day (03.11.2022, hotel/experience venue time).If this deadline expires, the Ticket shall not be canceled, redeemed, and no refund shall be given to its holder, except in the case of the term 10). Tickets purchased for business, commercial, advertising or other activity without the approval of the Company may be canceled.
- The Company and its third-party affiliates (e.g. Stay In Providers) may, for security reasons and in the context of providing and charging services, require any evidence for all types of Tickets (indicative copy of ID, age certificate). Failure to show the above evidence may result in you being asked to stop drinking and buy alcohol and / or your removal from the event. If you look like under 18, you may be prompted for age proof when buying alcohol.
- By purchasing a ticket for a child, ie for a person aged under 16 years at the time of the Event, you confirm that you are either the parent, the legal guardian or the appointed guardian of the child for whom you buy the Ticket. The Terms mentioned herein also apply to ticket holders for children.
- The Company and their affiliate third parties (e.g. Stay In Providers) reserve the right to refuse the provision of Services to any Ticket holder for justified reason. The Ticket holder accepts the possibility to inspect his personal items from the Company or the Stay In Providers, and their third party partners in order to guarantee the safety of the visitors and of the Event. The Company or the Stay In Providers and their third party partners, are entitled either to refuse entry or to remove anyone who is under the influence of drugs or excessive alcohol consumption or who do not comply with the sanitary and health protocols of the area, or who is ill or proven to be a carrier of COVID-19 or who in their reasonable opinion, due to inappropriate behavior he cannot stay further at the Event, even if he holds a Ticket.
- It is the responsibility of the Ticket holder to check his Tickets. The Company or/and the Stay In Providers are not responsible for any loss or theft of Tickets. The Company or/and the Stay In Providers are not required to replace stolen or lost tickets
- Tickets will not be used as awards in competitions without the prior written consent of the Company.
- Tickets are sold without prejudice to the right of the Company to modify or alter the program and the dates of the Event due to events or circumstances beyond its control or force majeure or for organizational reasons without the Company being obliged to return money or exchange Tickets. It is the responsibility of the Ticket Holder to confirm the date, time and place of any new Event. If the Event is postponed, (partially, that is an event or weekend or service or in total) of the Event, due to events or circumstances beyond Company’s control or force majeure or for organizational reasons, the Company reserves the right to change the date, time, venue and schedule of the Event. In this case the tickets are valid as of the new dates and are not redeemable, no refund, and the holder is not entitled to claim any compensation due to the above change. In case of postponement, the Tickets may be canceled, with a refund of the price, by their holders if the deadline for free cancellation of this paragraph a.2 has not expired. (ie 24 hours before the arrival / Experience date) otherwise if the date has elapsed, no fee is refunded to them by the issuers - providers.
- Tickets issued for a particular service may be redeemed by the issuer-receiver their price to its holder in the below cases:
- cancellation on behalf of the holder 24 hours before the date of arrival (if it concerns the Accommodation) or the date of the experience (if it concerns the experience),
- in the event of cancellation and / or interruption and / or permanent termination of the provision of the particular Service of the Event prior to its commencement for reasons which are due to the wrongful act of the provider of the Ticket Service or of the event organizer relating to the Ticket Provider
- in the event of the decision of final cancellation of the Event or the provision of the Event Service concerning the Ticket by the Organization, excluding the cancellation due to force majeure.
For the redeem of the ticket under the above cases, their holder shall request a redeemer to the issuer - receiver the ticket Price : i) up to 24 hours before the Service in accordance with case 10a. or/and ii) within fifteen (15) days from the date of the notification of the cancellation of the service or of the event or of the Event in total.
To the extent that the above apply, the holder of such Ticket shall be entitled to a full refund of the Ticket price from the Issuer - receiver its price within one month of the filing of the return application, without the Company or the issuer of the Ticket being obliged to reimburse the ticket holder for any other damage.
11. In the event of cancellation and / or termination of any provision of Ticket Service or part of the Event due to events or circumstances beyond control or force majeure or for organizational reasons or due to their Ticket holder’s inappropriate behavior, and if the period referred to in paragraph 10a hereof has expired,Tickets for that Service and / or the event are not redeemed, no refund, and their holder is not entitled to claim any compensation due to the above cancellation.Similarly, no fee is refunded to the Ticket holder, if the provision of the Service is not provided or interrupted due to the culpable behavior of its holder.
12.It is expressly stated that you agree, accepting the Terms herein that a force majeure event means the legal meaning and interpretation of the term as well as the following events: fire, earthquake, flood, hurricane, tornado, extreme weather, epidemic, epidemic, pandemic, due to accidents, strikes, shutdowns, riots, civil unrest, acts and events that pose a public risk, elections, exclusion, substantial disruption to air or other travel services, travel instructions, change of the ownership of the Event Space, termination of the event space lease, revocation of the event space administrative licenses, a natural disaster or other event requiring the cancellation or postponement of the Event in whole or in part, the adoption of any or any law a decree from any lawfully established authority or the issuance of any executive or judicial order, terrorist act or threat, war or armed conflict (whether there was an official statement of the existence of a situation or war), invasion, occupation or military intervention.
13.The Company or the Stay In Providers, their addressees and / or the third parties associated with them are not responsible for interference between ticket holders for injury to a Ticket holder for any loss or loss of personal belongings of Ticket holders that took place within the provision of the Ticket Service or the event or in any venue of the Event.
14.When purchasing the Ticket, you agree that when providing the Ticket-related service (eg accommodation or Experience), the Ticket holder accepts and complies with any applicable rules or terms and conditions applying either at the event venue either at the Hotel of the Stay In Provider or when providing the service either by the Company or by the Stay In Provider or by the owner of any venue as well as with the Event or Hotel operating regulations and by any other regulations specified on the Ticket. The Ticket Holder is obliged to comply with the instructions of security personnel and representatives of either the Company or Stay In Providers and their affiliates.
B. The prices for accomodation or for the participation to Experiences and Services as offered by the Company or Stay In Providers on our Website are discounted on the regular price offered by Hotels or event organizers, vary depending on the type of payment card, refer to certain types of rooms / accommodation or experiences for a specific period of time and / or specific service packages for a specific period of time and are highly competitive. That’s why the Tickets available are accompanied by these special tickets purchasing terms. All prices quoted for your Ticket include VAT / sales tax (subject to the possibility of these taxes being changed) except in the case of Accommodation Ticket which doesn’t include the overnight tax per room and per hotel category - which will be paid in addition by you directly to the Hotel upon check out . The prices offered on the Website related to accommodation are dynamic and fluctuating as they result from the current hotel prices.Ticket prices are per person or group - if available - and are subject to validity or date as stated in the Ticket, if applicable. Please note that when issuing any Ticket, you will not be charged any additional costs from the Website or the Sales Platform for sale.
D. You hereby agree that for any kind of ticket purchases you make you take into account the situation of COVID-19 and the relevant government measures, while you agree that according to the European directives and the relevant case law, after the declaration of the COVID-19 epidemic as a pandemic by the World Health Organization (March 11, 2020), the effects of the pandemic on travel can no longer be considered unpredictable or unexpected by consumers.However, the Organization has the right to cancel or modify the event, in whole or in part, in case of changes due to COVID-19, while this reason for cancellation does not fall in case A(10).